Indictment no 1.
Practicing witchcraft and sorceries in Salem and afflicting Elizabeth Hubbard during the process.
Indictment no 2.
Practicing witchcraft and sorceries and afflicting Mercy Lewis.
Indictment no 3.
Practicing witchcraft and sorceries and afflicting Ann Putnam.
Indictment no 4.
Practicing witchcraft and sorceries and afflicting Mary Walcott.
These surely cannot be of my doing. I would never harm a young child or anyone for that matter, the bible teaches us to treat everyone with respect and kindness, Luke 10:27 - And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.
Upon Physical examination they have found nothing, yet still believe I am a witch.
Samuel Webber testified against me saying that I am of great strength and can lift a barrel of molasses. Thomas Greenslit and Simon Willard testified against me saying I was able to hold my heavy gun. Well one must be in this time and place, I have to be able to protect and support my family.
Hannah Harris testified that I am terrible towards my wife. Yes we argue, but she argues with me just as much and contributes to the problems. She is younger and I know a little more than her being a man of my age and education.
How can they say these things about a man of god such as myself, I am deeply concerned for the people and the sins that they have been committing.
No comments:
Post a Comment