Thursday, September 26, 2013

I Have Been Accused...



I have heard that they call me the leader of New England's witches. How? I fear God as they do, I praise the Bible as they do, I preach to the people God's word!

I have also heard rumor that they are coming for me. I left the dreadful town and yet it still haunts me. They say that Ann Putnam is afflicted because of me, yet I haven't stepped in Salem since my financial troubles with Thomas Putnam. How could I harm the young girl while I am in Wells? And more importantly why would I want to?

I wish to run away, but I must take care of my family and congregation. And who truly believes those rumors anyway? They have no back bone and no support. Specters have never been used in trials in the past. However I am finding that I am less popular than I previously thought. Through God I know I will prevail.
G.B.

7 comments:

  1. My friend, I am on your side. According to these 'afflicted' little girls, everyone in the entire county is out to get them with the Devil at their side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ye old devil is out to git me!! It has been pruven the truth, I tells ya! How else culd these symptoms apear amung me and my cusin, Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot answer that Miss Williams, those questions are for yourself and God.
    Psalm 51:6
    Teach me Your way, O Lord, that I may walk and live in Your truth; direct and unite my heart [solely, reverently] to fear and honor Your name.
    G.B. ✞

    ReplyDelete
  4. God is on your side! Ann Putnam is just a tool used by her father to get rid of people he does not like. They will both be burning in Hell after this is over.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These little ladies have no clue, and are jealous of your power, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. obvisouly this man deserves to die!

    ReplyDelete