May
The trial..
I was notified that I will shortly be put on trial for witchcraft.
Rumor has it, some of my past enemies ( the men who previously sued me for debt) accused me of this horrendous offense.
I have been a minister for nine years. I am great at my job and people respect me. I was currently living in Wells Maine when out of the blue I was captured and taken away to Salem.
This doesn't make sense, I am nothing like a satanic witch.People call me intelligent, true-minded, ingenuous, sincere, humble in spirit, generous, faithful and devoted as a minister.... people are crazy to think that I, George Burroughs would have anything to do with witches! Why would people ever think I would be a close companion of SATAN! I am a minister for goodness sake. I am a servant of God.
My record is untarnished, and many of my friends believe in my innocence. Thirty-two of the most respectable citizens of the entire village signed a petition on behalf. What brave souls..they are putting themselves in grave danger for standing by me... Clearly they are sent from God.
We will see what happens... I'll be praying for myself at each moment.
It is unfathomable that you, one of the leaders of the church are being accused of witchcraft. What has this world come to!
ReplyDeleteClearly you arent a good preacher, because you are working with the devil!!!!
ReplyDeleteTHIS MAN IS EVIL
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with you betty!!! He is a worshipper to thy devil!
ReplyDelete